Call Us: 888-888-DIZZY (3499)
Hearing Health Test
- Find it difficult to follow a conversation in a noisy restaurant or a crowded room?
- Sometimes feel that people are mumbling or not speaking clearly?
- Sometimes find it difficult to understand a speaker at a public meeting or a religious service?
- Find yourself asking people to speak up or repeat themselves?
- Find men's voices easier to understand than women's voices?
- Sometimes have difficulty understanding speech on the telephone?
- Experience ringing or noises in your ears?
- Hear better with one ear than the other?
- Have a history of significant noise exposure during work, recreation or military service?
- Have any relatives with hearing loss?
Does a hearing problem cause you:
- To feel embarrassed meeting new people?
- To visit friends, relatives or neighbors less often than you would like?
Remarkable advances in hearing evaluation and hearing aid (device) technology have been made in the last few years. Today's hearing aids have evolved from simple devices to advanced personal hearing computers. Learn more about the latest hearing aid (device) technology.